I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.Fyodor Dostoevsky
Introducing another fabulous tea creation from my friends at Magic T – the Magic T Spoon! ‘What on Earth’, I hear you cry…but yes here on Earth this very clever invention has transpired, and I for one am thinking they are a game-changer. What better way to guarantee a decent cuppa when you get to your destination than by popping one or two of these in every pocket, bag, suitcase, briefcase, glove box you can think of. I travel a fair bit for my ‘bricks ‘n’ mortar’ job and these Magic T Spoons are so good to have on hand for wherever I land. All you need is a cup and boiling water! No more messy teabags, or worse, the less than ideal hotel supply of very average tea bags. Just grab a Magic T Spoon and you know you will enjoy a refreshing, quality, flavourful cup of tea.
Available in three thirst quenching flavours –
- English Breakfast Tea which is a traditional blend of black teas originating from Assam, Ceylon and Kenya. Great way to get started in the morning. I add a dash of milk to mine.
- Green Tea and Peppermint which might just be my ‘go to’ tea, is a delightfully light tea that is perfect after a meal.
- Apple, Quince and Cinnamon is a blend of dried apple and quince pieces with cinnamon sticks – very enjoyable after a long day at work.
- Place one Magic T Spoon into a cup or a mug filled with freshly boiled water – 95deg Celsius
- Stir the Magic T Spoon around for a few seconds to allow the water to seep into the spoon
- Steep for around 3 minutes
- Remove Magic T Spoon and enjoy ♥
Ergonomically designed, these premium teas are encapsulated into this bio-degradable Magic T Spoon made out of corn starches to help preserve the environment. You can pop it into the compost once you have brewed your tea. So now you can enjoy your favourite cup of tea, wherever you go! Best you pop on over to their website and get yourself a box…or two!
Disclosure: Occasionally I link to companies using affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and chose to make a purchase I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I appreciate you supporting my blog ♥