Under certain circumstances there are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.Henry James
Blogging is an interesting world, millions of people take to their computers daily to write about whatever takes their fancy. Subjects from Motherhood to Financial Management, Beauty, Influencers, Lifestylers, Foodies, Mental Illness, Fitness, Travel, Novelists, Crafts, and the list goes on…and on…don’t forget Tea as well 😉 Strangely, or maybe not so strangely there aren’t very many Tea Bloggers, which for me is a good thing. I love the thought of bringing something new to the mix. A niche blog if you like. Along this blogging journey I have ‘met’ a wonderful bunch of people who are truly inspirational in the way they manage the demands of their everyday lives and blogging. Now you may wonder, how hard is it to blog? Well I can tell you it is a lot harder than you may think. Most of us work full time either out of the home or in the home with families, travel for work or pleasure, and navigate time zones, drafting, editing, promoting blogs, deadlines, guest blogging, supporting and administrating blogging pages…it’s exhausting! But SO much fun and I can guarantee every blogger would say you learn something new all the time just by having the courage to share.
I really like the idea of bringing together all of my blogging buddies and having a tea party. Now logistically and geographically this is nigh on impossible, so I thought I would introduce my followers to my fellow bloggers who are not only inspirational but also super supportive, uplifting and really interesting. This is the first in this series as I would like to continue to share the love as much as possible.
Have a look at these blog pages – there is something for everyone ♥
- The lovely Talat Islam has the lifestyle blog Racing Tigers. Talat and I connected over a mutual love for tea and she shared this beautiful article about Turmeric Tea for Weight Loss; have a look – the recipe is simple and delicious ♥
- Esme Slabs is a fountain of knowledge, founder of blogging support pages and has a beautiful blog which is full of delicious recipes, interviews and posts. You can find her here at Esme Salon
- Ashley is truly mind-blowing with the things she does…mum to Irish Twins, recipe, craft, parenting and DIY blogger – definitely something for everyone The Irish Twin’s Momma
- Amelia is rocking her blog You Can Always Start Now, she has a natural flow about the way she portrays events and things she wants to share. If you like the sound of Angel cards, meditation, real life antics and seasonal explosions then this is the place for you.
- Kim‘s DIY Tribe is lovingly created by Kim Davis Berry and filled to the brim with crafts, rubber stamping (which is how we met) and recipes and is effectively a digital lifestyle magazine…she’s all about the glitter!
- Pamela Jessen writes an incredible blog about living with chronic pain and invisible illness, she is a huge advocate and often volunteers and coaches those living with these conditions.
- Trent Peek has the aptly named Peek At This blog all about travel, product reviews and film making. I really enjoy Trent’s blog posts, they are filled with loads of information, great photos and humour.
- Brenda has the stunning My Angel’s Voice blog where she shares stories about her family, travel, encouragement, friends and lots more. I love Brenda’s daily uplifting memes.
- Valerie Fowler Writes is an interesting, honest and fun blog about secular homeschooling, organisational hacks, parenting and travel plus so much more. She also loves Disney so take a look.
If you are a blogger yourself check out these pages, they are full of inspirational and super helpful people who have lots of great ideas and information.
As I said before this is #1 in this series of sharing, if you would like to be a part of the next one drop me an email at email@example.com or comment below and I will be in touch. Join in the fun ♥
Disclosure: Occasionally I link to companies using affiliate links. When you click on an affiliate link and chose to make a purchase I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I appreciate you supporting my blog ♥